Wednesday, January 21, 2009

lost again

OOPS I FORGOT TO POST THIS LAST WEEK...

So I've only ever had 11 posts, so it seems sad to return to the topic of one already, but LOST is back and it didn't disappoint. So here are my top ten most favorite things about this show (WARNING**SPOILERS**DON'T READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SEASON PREMIERE).

NUMBER ONE: The fact that I get to share it with all my pals and a blender full of pina coladas. Don't judge us for wishing they had real rum in them. But seriously, the party is great fun! We miss Bek for sure though and her yoga moves in the corner and making us stop at crucial parts to go to the bathroom.

NUMBER TWO: Sawyer with his shirt off. I mean, I don't know why he thought he needed a shirt for all that time traveling in the first episode.


NUMBER THREE: The way that this show answers every question you have by creating another question.

NUMBER FOUR: The way you feel like lots of things are happening but really nothing has happened at all.

NUMBER FIVE: There are no one-dimensional characters on this show. Just when you think you've got someone figured out, they show some side of themselves you never expected to see

NUMBER SIX: I love that Carlton Cuse hinted during the recap episode before the premiere that Jin's not dead. I never let him go.

NUMBER SEVEN: All the twists and turns that keep you guessing and googling. Tonight we used imdb.com to determine that the lady at the end of the episode has, in fact, been in a previous episode. She was in the one where Desmond travels through time to meet Daniel at Oxford. There should be some good things coming with all of that.

Well, this is clearly not a blog of someone who is overthinking anything at midnight. Underthinking perhaps. But I'm happy the show is back so I just thought I'd say it.

2 comments:

satomblablabla said...

wait. didn't you say top 10? c'mon, you can think of 3 more i'm sure. anyway, i don't watch lost but you make me wanna. :)

Bek said...

so glad you wrote another post! and so glad i got a shout out! i miss being at your house each week. seriously, courtney!

LOST has now become the show i officially love to hate. to many questions not enough answers--so formulaic. but i'm hooked nonetheless!